The term man cave is taking over. In reality, it’s been here a while. How do you define a man cave? First of all, I want to make it clear that there are also lady caves, but that’s not what I’m focusing on today.
Today is all about the man cave. So, let’s get started. What should a man cave have?
- Items of nostalgia– These items are up to the man in question. There are gaming man caves, football caves, car caves… the list can go on and on. However, the idea is always the same. You want to be surrounded by the things you love. It’s that simple. Those things can be jersey frames, video games, whatever.
- Activities– The cave is for enjoyment. Therefore, activities must be abundant. Activities can range from darts to pool to good old classic movies.
- No women allowed– This point goes without saying. Whether your MC is in the garage, basement or a spare room, it is YOUR space. Females are not allowed into the Man cave during said activities and must be invited otherwise.
- Food and drink– Being in the MC requires all of the pleasures of life. Clearly, food and drink are pleasures which must be had. having food and drink already in the MC also insures as few trips outside of the MC as possible.
- There are no rules in the MC– all of the above are suggestions. Your MC is yours and nobody else’s. Do what you want.